Buy Canelo Tickets!
- Canelo’s Trainer: Mayweather wants the fight to take place at the welterweight limit of 147-pounds
- Team Canelo Tells Golden Boy They Want Floy Mayweather Next
- “Canelo” Alvarez said he felt Honored to have such Tremendous Support.
- Canelo Alvarez: Was Honored by the President Enrique Peña Nieto.
- “Canelo” is Pushing to Fight Mayweather in the Fall.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout fight video
- Photos of Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout fight
- “Canelo” Alvarez, Decisions Trout To Unify WBC/WBA Belts.
- Live Weight in stream Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout
- photos Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout final press conference
Tag Archives: saul Canelo
By Miguel Rivera WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs) wants to face Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs) on September 14th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Canelo’s co-manager and trainer, Chepo Reynoso, was ringside last Saturday … Continue reading
photos from the Alamodome of Canelo Alvarez hard-fought unanimous decision win over a valiant Austin Trout to become THE RING’s junior middleweight champion. Photos by Naoki Fukuda. source: ringmagazine
WBC junior middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez and WBA champion Austin Trout went face to face to promote their unification on Saturday night at the Alamodome San Antonio TX. photos source: showtime sports
By Miguel Rivera WBC 154-pound champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs) is taking his next defense very seriously. He returns on September 15th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, where he defends his title for the fifth … Continue reading
By Rick Reeno Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer is expecting a knockout ending in the upcoming junior middleweight collision between WBC 154-pound champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs) and top contender James Kirkland (31-1, 27KOs). Canelo-Kirkland headlines a pay-per-view … Continue reading