Canelo vs Kirkland
- Canelo Blasted out Kirkland
- Canelo Kirkland – moved to May 9th at Minute Maid Park, in Houston.
- Canelo-Kirkland, May 2nd, from Texas.
- Canelo Alvarez: Baby Lion
- Canelo-Lara Face To Face in New York City.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara: set for July 12 at the MGM Grand.
- Canelo Alvarez: Will Return on July 12th.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara could be in Play!
- Canelo Angulo Full Fight.
- Erislandy Lara Confronts Canelo Alvarez
Tag Archives: saul alvarez
By Salvador RodriguezJose ‘Chepo’ Reynoso, manager and trainer of WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs), says his boxer entered training camp at Big Bear weighing 165-pounds. They have about two montsh to lose 13-pounds for the contracted weight … Continue reading
By Luis Sandoval: Saul “Canelo” Alvarez is taking on the toughest and biggest challenge of his career as he will tangle with the best fighter in the sport when he faces Floyd “Money” Mayweather on September 14th in Las Vegas, NV. … Continue reading
By Miguel Rivera: According to trainer and manager Edison Reynoso, WBC/WBA 154-pound champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KO) will be even faster for his scheduled fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KO) on September 14 at the MGM Grand in Las … Continue reading
Photos by: Esther Lin / SHOWTIME
By Gabriel F. Cordero There is great anticipation for the decision of WBA and WBC super welterweight world champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez in deciding which of the two belts he will keep. The WBC had given Alvarez several days to … Continue reading