Buy Canelo Tickets!
- Canelo’s Trainer: Mayweather wants the fight to take place at the welterweight limit of 147-pounds
- Team Canelo Tells Golden Boy They Want Floy Mayweather Next
- “Canelo” Alvarez said he felt Honored to have such Tremendous Support.
- Canelo Alvarez: Was Honored by the President Enrique Peña Nieto.
- “Canelo” is Pushing to Fight Mayweather in the Fall.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout fight video
- Photos of Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout fight
- “Canelo” Alvarez, Decisions Trout To Unify WBC/WBA Belts.
- Live Weight in stream Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout
- photos Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout final press conference
Tag Archives: el canelo alvarez next fight
photos from the Alamodome of Canelo Alvarez hard-fought unanimous decision win over a valiant Austin Trout to become THE RING’s junior middleweight champion. Photos by Naoki Fukuda. source: ringmagazine
Showtime Sports will offer a live stream of today’s weigh-in for THE RING junior middleweight championship between Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and Austin Trout taking place on Saturday, live on Showtime from Alamodome in San Antonio. The weigh-in begins at 3:00 … Continue reading
WBC Super Welterweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez poses on April 4, 2013 in Santa Monica, California during a media workout in preparation for his April 20, 2013 WBC, WBA and vacant Ring Magazine Super Welterweight World Championship Unification fight against … Continue reading
By Miguel Rivera: WBC 154-pound champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) questions the true intentions of Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs), after the two boxers had a fallout over a verbal agreement related to a potential fall fight. According to Canelo, … Continue reading
By Rick ReenoGolden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer informed BoxingScene.com that a deal was reached for WBC 154-pound champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) to collide with WBA beltholder Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs) in a high stakes Showtime televised unification … Continue reading
By Jose Luis Camarillo, Miguel Rivera, Notifight.com WBC 154-pound champion Saul “Canelo’ Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) will refuse to fight on the May 4th undercard at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas – unless Floyd Mayweather Jr. signs an agreement that guarantees the … Continue reading
By Ernesto Castellanos, notifight.com WBC junior middleweight champon Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) will start training next Monday in Guadalajara and then the camp will switch to Los Angeles, according to the boxer’s manager Eddy Reynoso. Canelo is scheduled to … Continue reading