- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara: set for July 12 at the MGM Grand.
- Canelo Alvarez: Will Return on July 12th.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara could be in Play!
- Canelo Angulo Full Fight.
- Erislandy Lara Confronts Canelo Alvarez
- Canelo Alvarez Batters Perro Angulo: Photos
- Canelo – Angulo Weight-In Photos.
- Canelo Alvarez vs. Alfredo Angulo Tickets
- Canelo – Angulo Face to Face Los Angeles, California
- Canelo – Angulo the best possible option to headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event.
Tag Archives: Cuando Pelea el Canelo Alvarez
By Luis Sandoval When Saul “Canelo” Alvarez steps in the ring against Sugar Shane Mosley on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV, he will be part of a long list of Mexican opponents Mosley has faced … Continue reading
by Scott Christ Canelo Alvarez, who faces Shane Mosley in the main undercard bout of the Mayweather vs Cotto show on May 5, says he has an agreement in place to face the winner of the main event, but that … Continue reading
By Miguel Rivera Saul “Canelo” Alvarez attended a big autograph session with the fans at Centro Banamex in Mexico City. The king of the World Boxing Council at 154-pounds was accompanied by his team, Edison and Chepo Reynoso. The event was part of … Continue reading
By Miguel Rivera Archie Solis, the IBF’s 108-pound champion, is confused with the World Boxing Council’s position on his physical altercation with Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, the WBC’s champion at 154-pounds. As BoxingScene.com first reported on Tuesday, Alvarez allegedly confronted Solis at a local running … Continue reading
By Jake Donovan They came, they heard, they kept things as-is. The World Boxing Council followed up on its promise to attend the Wednesday press conference formally announcing Saul “Canelo” Alvarez’ super welterweight title defense versus Kermit Cintron, which takes … Continue reading
By Miguel Rivera WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez has opened up his training camp in Los Colomos, as he starts to prepare for the next defense of his title. Surrounded by his teammates, the pride of Jalisco returned to training only two weeks … Continue reading
By Miguel Rivera and Ernesto Castalenos, notifight.com WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez would like to face Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. at Azteca Stadium in Mexico. There are ongoing talks between Top Rank and Golden Boy Promotions to stage … Continue reading