- Miguel Cotto: Offered 10 Million to Face Canelo Alvarez on March 8th.
- Canelo Alvarez Vs Sergy Rabchenko “If Mayweather vacates title”
- Canelo Alvarez: wants to face both Cotto and Martinez next year!
- Canelo Alvarez: “Planned return in the month of March 2014″
- Canelo will keep going and he’s going to give “fans” many nights of glory!
- Canelo Alvrez vs Mayweather post-fight press Video
- Floyd Mayweather “Decisions Canelo Alvarez”
- Canelo Alvarez: Live Stream: Weigh-in
- Photos Canelo Alvarez: Final Presser
- Canelo Alvarez: “Mayweather and his team tried to keep him quiet regarding the “catch-weight” negotiations”
Tag Archives: cuando es la pelea del canelo
By Miguel Rivera: Trainer Chepo Reynoso is proud of former champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-1-1, 30 KOs), who suffered his first career defeat on Saturday night when he was outpointed by Floyd Mayweather Jr. (45-0, 26KOs) at the MGM Grand in Las … Continue reading
By Pepe Rodriguez: LAS VEGAS — Eight-Time, Five-Division World Champion Floyd “Money” Mayweather and Unified Super Welterweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez are primed and ready for the biggest fight of 2013 on Saturday, September 14. Before these two mega stars step … Continue reading
Canelo Alvarez: “Mayweather and his team tried to keep him quiet regarding the “catch-weight” negotiations”
by Rick Reeno: WBA/WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs) explained the background behind the agreed-upon catch-weight for Saturday’s fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs) at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The two boxers will collide at … Continue reading
Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez is adamant his super-fight against pound-for-pound king Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather will alter the course of boxing history. Mayweather has long been considered the best fighter of his generation, with 44 wins out of 44 fights, testimony to … Continue reading
By Miguel Rivera: WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs) is on schedule to make the 152-pound catch-weight limit for next Saturday’s defense against Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs) at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Canelo has cleared … Continue reading
By Jake Donovan: From the moment the announcement came that Floyd Mayweather would face Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez, the forthcoming September 14 event has seemingly taken on a life of its own. From the record-breaking live gate to the hundreds of thousands … Continue reading
By Luis Sandoval: Saul “Canelo” Alvarez may be young but he assured everyone at his media day in Big Bear, CA that he is ready for the huge task of taking on undefeated pound for pound king Floyd “Money” Mayweather … Continue reading