- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara: set for July 12 at the MGM Grand.
- Canelo Alvarez: Will Return on July 12th.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara could be in Play!
- Canelo Angulo Full Fight.
- Erislandy Lara Confronts Canelo Alvarez
- Canelo Alvarez Batters Perro Angulo: Photos
- Canelo – Angulo Weight-In Photos.
- Canelo Alvarez vs. Alfredo Angulo Tickets
- Canelo – Angulo Face to Face Los Angeles, California
- Canelo – Angulo the best possible option to headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event.
Tag Archives: con quien peleara el canelo alvarez
by Rene Umanzor: Jose ‘Chepo’ Reynoso, manager and coach of former junior middleweight champion Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez (42-1-1, 30KOs), said his fighter is already doing some light training for a planned return in the month of March. Canelo last fought on September … Continue reading
By Salvador RodriguezJose ‘Chepo’ Reynoso, manager and trainer of WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs), says his boxer entered training camp at Big Bear weighing 165-pounds. They have about two montsh to lose 13-pounds for the contracted weight … Continue reading
By Luis Sandoval: Saul “Canelo” Alvarez is taking on the toughest and biggest challenge of his career as he will tangle with the best fighter in the sport when he faces Floyd “Money” Mayweather on September 14th in Las Vegas, NV. … Continue reading
By Miguel Rivera: According to trainer and manager Edison Reynoso, WBC/WBA 154-pound champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KO) will be even faster for his scheduled fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KO) on September 14 at the MGM Grand in Las … Continue reading
Photos by: Esther Lin / SHOWTIME
By Rene Umanzor: WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs), 22-years-old, feels ready to sit at the top of the boxing mountain. Canelo will defend his belts against the pound-for-pound king, Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs), on September 14th … Continue reading
By Miguel Rivera; Jose Sulaiman, president of the World Boxing Council (WBC), has approved the junior middleweight fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs) and Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs), taking place on September 14th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. … Continue reading