- Miguel Cotto: Offered 10 Million to Face Canelo Alvarez on March 8th.
- Canelo Alvarez Vs Sergy Rabchenko “If Mayweather vacates title”
- Canelo Alvarez: wants to face both Cotto and Martinez next year!
- Canelo Alvarez: “Planned return in the month of March 2014″
- Canelo will keep going and he’s going to give “fans” many nights of glory!
- Canelo Alvrez vs Mayweather post-fight press Video
- Floyd Mayweather “Decisions Canelo Alvarez”
- Canelo Alvarez: Live Stream: Weigh-in
- Photos Canelo Alvarez: Final Presser
- Canelo Alvarez: “Mayweather and his team tried to keep him quiet regarding the “catch-weight” negotiations”
Tag Archives: canelo next opponent
By Miguel Rivera: WBC 154-pound champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) questions the true intentions of Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs), after the two boxers had a fallout over a verbal agreement related to a potential fall fight. According to Canelo, … Continue reading
By Rick ReenoGolden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer informed BoxingScene.com that a deal was reached for WBC 154-pound champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) to collide with WBA beltholder Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs) in a high stakes Showtime televised unification … Continue reading
By Jose Luis Camarillo, Miguel Rivera, Notifight.com WBC 154-pound champion Saul “Canelo’ Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) will refuse to fight on the May 4th undercard at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas – unless Floyd Mayweather Jr. signs an agreement that guarantees the … Continue reading
By Ernesto Castellanos, notifight.com WBC junior middleweight champon Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) will start training next Monday in Guadalajara and then the camp will switch to Los Angeles, according to the boxer’s manager Eddy Reynoso. Canelo is scheduled to … Continue reading
By Miguel Rivera According to multiple sources in Mexico, WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) will likely face WBA “regular” beltholder Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs) in a unification on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. … Continue reading
Saul “Canelo” Alvarez Will be Fighting on The Undercard – Mayweather Pay Per View Fight Card on May 4th
By Eric Thomas: The Mayweather pay per view fight card on HBO on May 4th just got a lot better with the news that WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (41-0-1, 30 KO’s) will be fighting on the undercard … Continue reading