Buy Canelo Tickets!
- Canelo’s Trainer: Mayweather wants the fight to take place at the welterweight limit of 147-pounds
- Team Canelo Tells Golden Boy They Want Floy Mayweather Next
- “Canelo” Alvarez said he felt Honored to have such Tremendous Support.
- Canelo Alvarez: Was Honored by the President Enrique Peña Nieto.
- “Canelo” is Pushing to Fight Mayweather in the Fall.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout fight video
- Photos of Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout fight
- “Canelo” Alvarez, Decisions Trout To Unify WBC/WBA Belts.
- Live Weight in stream Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout
- photos Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout final press conference
Tag Archives: Canelo Alvarez vs Shane Mosley
Photos Source HuffPost Voces
By Ryan Burton MGM Grand, Las Vegas – Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer announced that Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (40-0-1, 39KOs) will defend his WBC junior middleweight title on September 15th at the MGM Grand. Alvarez dominated Shane Mosley over twelve rounds in the … Continue reading
By Rick Reeno MGM Grand, Las Vegas – WBC junior middleweight king Saul Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over former three division champion “Sugar” Shane Mosley (46-7-1, 39KOs). The scores were 119-109, 118-110 and 119-109. Mosley … Continue reading
WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez weighed in at 154-pounds at the limit. “Sugar” Shane Mosley came in at 154.5-pounds. Mosley has one hour to shed off the pound and that shouldn’t be a problem. source boxingscene