Buy Canelo Tickets!
- Canelo’s Trainer: Mayweather wants the fight to take place at the welterweight limit of 147-pounds
- Team Canelo Tells Golden Boy They Want Floy Mayweather Next
- “Canelo” Alvarez said he felt Honored to have such Tremendous Support.
- Canelo Alvarez: Was Honored by the President Enrique Peña Nieto.
- “Canelo” is Pushing to Fight Mayweather in the Fall.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout fight video
- Photos of Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout fight
- “Canelo” Alvarez, Decisions Trout To Unify WBC/WBA Belts.
- Live Weight in stream Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout
- photos Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout final press conference
Tag Archives: canelo alvarez vs james kirkland
By Rick Reeno Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer is expecting a knockout ending in the upcoming junior middleweight collision between WBC 154-pound champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs) and top contender James Kirkland (31-1, 27KOs). Canelo-Kirkland headlines a pay-per-view … Continue reading
by Lem Satterfield The co-manager of hard-hitting southpaw junior middleweight James Kirkland told RingTV.com that the fighter will be announced as the new opponent and the Sept. 15 challenger to WBC beltholder Saul “Canelo” Alvarez in the wake of Sunday’s … Continue reading
by Lem Satterfield Hard-hitting southpaw junior middleweight James Kirkland could be announced within the next 24 hours as the Sept. 15 challenger to WBC beltholder Saul “Canelo” Alvarez in the wake of Sunday’s career-ending motorcye injury to left-handed, two-time titlewinner … Continue reading