- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara: set for July 12 at the MGM Grand.
- Canelo Alvarez: Will Return on July 12th.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara could be in Play!
- Canelo Angulo Full Fight.
- Erislandy Lara Confronts Canelo Alvarez
- Canelo Alvarez Batters Perro Angulo: Photos
- Canelo – Angulo Weight-In Photos.
- Canelo Alvarez vs. Alfredo Angulo Tickets
- Canelo – Angulo Face to Face Los Angeles, California
- Canelo – Angulo the best possible option to headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event.
Tag Archives: canelo alvarez next fight
By Ryan Burton: Moments ago Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (43-1-1, 31KOs) announced via Instagram/Twitter that he will return to the ring on July 12th in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, the same venue that he stopped Alfredo Angulo on … Continue reading
2013 was a mixed year for former champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-1-1, 30KOs). He started the year with a twelve round decision victory over Austin Trout to unify the WBC/WBA 154-pound titles before a crowd of 40,000 fans at the … Continue reading
Canelo Alvarez: Alfredo Angulo and Carlos Molina are the only two fighters in the running for March 8th.
By Salvador Rodriguez: Jose “Chepo” Reynoso, manager of junior middleweight contender Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-1-1, 30KOs), says hard puncher Alfredo Angulo and IBF champion Carlos Molina are the only two fighters in the running to face his boxer on March 8th … Continue reading
By Salvador RodriguezJose ‘Chepo’ Reynoso, manager and trainer of WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs), says his boxer entered training camp at Big Bear weighing 165-pounds. They have about two montsh to lose 13-pounds for the contracted weight … Continue reading
By Luis Sandoval: Saul “Canelo” Alvarez is taking on the toughest and biggest challenge of his career as he will tangle with the best fighter in the sport when he faces Floyd “Money” Mayweather on September 14th in Las Vegas, NV. … Continue reading
By Miguel Rivera: According to trainer and manager Edison Reynoso, WBC/WBA 154-pound champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KO) will be even faster for his scheduled fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KO) on September 14 at the MGM Grand in Las … Continue reading
Photos by: Esther Lin / SHOWTIME