Buy Canelo Tickets!
- Canelo’s Trainer: Mayweather wants the fight to take place at the welterweight limit of 147-pounds
- Team Canelo Tells Golden Boy They Want Floy Mayweather Next
- “Canelo” Alvarez said he felt Honored to have such Tremendous Support.
- Canelo Alvarez: Was Honored by the President Enrique Peña Nieto.
- “Canelo” is Pushing to Fight Mayweather in the Fall.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout fight video
- Photos of Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout fight
- “Canelo” Alvarez, Decisions Trout To Unify WBC/WBA Belts.
- Live Weight in stream Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout
- photos Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout final press conference
Tag Archives: Canelo Alvarez measurements
By Rick Reeno Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer is expecting a knockout ending in the upcoming junior middleweight collision between WBC 154-pound champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs) and top contender James Kirkland (31-1, 27KOs). Canelo-Kirkland headlines a pay-per-view … Continue reading
WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez weighed in at 154-pounds at the limit. “Sugar” Shane Mosley came in at 154.5-pounds. Mosley has one hour to shed off the pound and that shouldn’t be a problem. source boxingscene
Alfonso Gomez will indeed be the next opponent for Saul “Canelo” Alvarez on September 17 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, which will be part of the Mayweather vs Ortiz undercard on HBO pay-per-view. Chepo Reynoso, Alvarez’s trainer, confirmed … Continue reading
By William Mackay: (36-0-1, 26 KO’s) who has much more pop in his shots and is a much younger fighter than him. Rhodes doesn’t like to get hit and tends to shy away from fierce exchanges with his opponents. In … Continue reading
By Michael Marley Manny Pacquiao pal and powerful Filipino politician-businessman Luis “Chavit” Singson said that Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim has discussed a 2012 bout between Pacman and rising Mexican star Saul “Canelo” Alvarez to take place in Mexico. When you … Continue reading
by concrete jungle
By Per Ake Persson WBA “regular” middleweight champ Gennady Golovkin is in full training in Big Bear, CA, under Abel Sanchez for his upcoming defense June 17 in Panama City against Kassim Ouma. Golovkin has been sparring with among others … Continue reading