- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara: set for July 12 at the MGM Grand.
- Canelo Alvarez: Will Return on July 12th.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara could be in Play!
- Canelo Angulo Full Fight.
- Erislandy Lara Confronts Canelo Alvarez
- Canelo Alvarez Batters Perro Angulo: Photos
- Canelo – Angulo Weight-In Photos.
- Canelo Alvarez vs. Alfredo Angulo Tickets
- Canelo – Angulo Face to Face Los Angeles, California
- Canelo – Angulo the best possible option to headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event.
Tag Archives: boxing results
WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, and his next opponent, Alfonso Gomez, went face to face during the second leg of their promotional tour, at the PlazAmericas Mall in Houston, Texas. Former lightweight king Juan Diaz came out to … Continue reading
leave it at the ring.com
by elie seckbach
LOS ANGELES – In 2010, fight fans saw the emergence of both Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and Matthew “Magic” Hatton onto the world boxing scene, with the two contenders combining for a 9-0 record with six knockouts. On Saturday, March 5, … Continue reading
By Lem Satterfield According to Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, he is close to finalizing a deal to match unbeaten Saul Alvarez against England’s Matthew Hatton (41-4-2, 16 KOs), the younger brother of former world champion, Ricky Hatton, in … Continue reading
By Jhonny Gonzalez After he lost the chance to win the World Welterweight Championship of the World Boxing Association (WBA), the star of Jalisco, Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, focuses on his training because whatever happens, he will have to appear in the ring on … Continue reading
By Gabriel F. Cordero Sources report that European welterweight champion Matthew Hatton has accepted a fight with hot Mexican prospect Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, possibly on March 5 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California. Hatton was the second option after … Continue reading