Canelo vs Angulo Tickets
- Canelo – Angulo Weight-In Photos.
- Canelo Alvarez vs. Alfredo Angulo Tickets
- Canelo – Angulo Face to Face Los Angeles, California
- Canelo – Angulo the best possible option to headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event.
- Canelo Alvarez Begins Training Camp in San Diego, CA.
- Canelo Alvarez Ticket sales get off to a fast start!
- Canelo – Angulo Finalized for March 8th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
- Canelo Alvarez Vs “Perro” Angulo on March 8th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas
- Canelo Alvarez’s : Next opponent to be announced next week.
- Team Canelo Pumped For 2014 Return
Tag Archives: boxing results
WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, and his next opponent, Alfonso Gomez, went face to face during the second leg of their promotional tour, at the PlazAmericas Mall in Houston, Texas. Former lightweight king Juan Diaz came out to … Continue reading
leave it at the ring.com
by elie seckbach
LOS ANGELES – In 2010, fight fans saw the emergence of both Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and Matthew “Magic” Hatton onto the world boxing scene, with the two contenders combining for a 9-0 record with six knockouts. On Saturday, March 5, … Continue reading
By Lem Satterfield According to Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, he is close to finalizing a deal to match unbeaten Saul Alvarez against England’s Matthew Hatton (41-4-2, 16 KOs), the younger brother of former world champion, Ricky Hatton, in … Continue reading
By Jhonny Gonzalez After he lost the chance to win the World Welterweight Championship of the World Boxing Association (WBA), the star of Jalisco, Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, focuses on his training because whatever happens, he will have to appear in the ring on … Continue reading
By Gabriel F. Cordero Sources report that European welterweight champion Matthew Hatton has accepted a fight with hot Mexican prospect Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, possibly on March 5 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California. Hatton was the second option after … Continue reading