Canelo vs Kirkland
- Canelo Kirkland – moved to May 9th at Minute Maid Park, in Houston.
- Canelo-Kirkland, May 2nd, from Texas.
- Canelo Alvarez: Baby Lion
- Canelo-Lara Face To Face in New York City.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara: set for July 12 at the MGM Grand.
- Canelo Alvarez: Will Return on July 12th.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara could be in Play!
- Canelo Angulo Full Fight.
- Erislandy Lara Confronts Canelo Alvarez
- Canelo Alvarez Batters Perro Angulo: Photos
Tag Archives: boxing latest news
By James Blears Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, 21-years-old, is pledging to block potential escape routes – to prevent Shane Mosley from coasting the rounds in order to survive until the final bell, as the veteran did in last May’s twelve round … Continue reading
leave it at the ring.com
by elie seckbach
LOS ANGELES – In 2010, fight fans saw the emergence of both Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and Matthew “Magic” Hatton onto the world boxing scene, with the two contenders combining for a 9-0 record with six knockouts. On Saturday, March 5, … Continue reading
By Lem Satterfield According to Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, he is close to finalizing a deal to match unbeaten Saul Alvarez against England’s Matthew Hatton (41-4-2, 16 KOs), the younger brother of former world champion, Ricky Hatton, in … Continue reading
By Jhonny Gonzalez After he lost the chance to win the World Welterweight Championship of the World Boxing Association (WBA), the star of Jalisco, Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, focuses on his training because whatever happens, he will have to appear in the ring on … Continue reading