- Miguel Cotto: Offered 10 Million to Face Canelo Alvarez on March 8th.
- Canelo Alvarez Vs Sergy Rabchenko “If Mayweather vacates title”
- Canelo Alvarez: wants to face both Cotto and Martinez next year!
- Canelo Alvarez: “Planned return in the month of March 2014″
- Canelo will keep going and he’s going to give “fans” many nights of glory!
- Canelo Alvrez vs Mayweather post-fight press Video
- Floyd Mayweather “Decisions Canelo Alvarez”
- Canelo Alvarez: Live Stream: Weigh-in
- Photos Canelo Alvarez: Final Presser
- Canelo Alvarez: “Mayweather and his team tried to keep him quiet regarding the “catch-weight” negotiations”
Tag Archives: boxing latest news
By James Blears Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, 21-years-old, is pledging to block potential escape routes – to prevent Shane Mosley from coasting the rounds in order to survive until the final bell, as the veteran did in last May’s twelve round … Continue reading
leave it at the ring.com
by elie seckbach
LOS ANGELES – In 2010, fight fans saw the emergence of both Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and Matthew “Magic” Hatton onto the world boxing scene, with the two contenders combining for a 9-0 record with six knockouts. On Saturday, March 5, … Continue reading
By Lem Satterfield According to Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, he is close to finalizing a deal to match unbeaten Saul Alvarez against England’s Matthew Hatton (41-4-2, 16 KOs), the younger brother of former world champion, Ricky Hatton, in … Continue reading
By Jhonny Gonzalez After he lost the chance to win the World Welterweight Championship of the World Boxing Association (WBA), the star of Jalisco, Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, focuses on his training because whatever happens, he will have to appear in the ring on … Continue reading