Buy Canelo Tickets!
- Canelo’s Trainer: Mayweather wants the fight to take place at the welterweight limit of 147-pounds
- Team Canelo Tells Golden Boy They Want Floy Mayweather Next
- “Canelo” Alvarez said he felt Honored to have such Tremendous Support.
- Canelo Alvarez: Was Honored by the President Enrique Peña Nieto.
- “Canelo” is Pushing to Fight Mayweather in the Fall.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout fight video
- Photos of Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout fight
- “Canelo” Alvarez, Decisions Trout To Unify WBC/WBA Belts.
- Live Weight in stream Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout
- photos Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout final press conference
Tag Archives: boxing in vegas
WBC 154-pound titleholder Saul “Canelo” Alvarez took time out from his training camp for Josesito Lopez to show RING Smarts host Natasha Aiello how to throw a proper — and powerful — right cross. source: ring magazine
By Dan Ambrose:According to Dan Rafael, Joe Cortez will be the referee for Showtime’s upcoming September 15th fight between WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (40-0-1, 29 KO’s) and his welterweight challenger Josesito Lopez (30-4, 18 KO’s). This likely won’t … Continue reading