Canelo vs Kirkland
- Canelo Kirkland – moved to May 9th at Minute Maid Park, in Houston.
- Canelo-Kirkland, May 2nd, from Texas.
- Canelo Alvarez: Baby Lion
- Canelo-Lara Face To Face in New York City.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara: set for July 12 at the MGM Grand.
- Canelo Alvarez: Will Return on July 12th.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara could be in Play!
- Canelo Angulo Full Fight.
- Erislandy Lara Confronts Canelo Alvarez
- Canelo Alvarez Batters Perro Angulo: Photos
Tag Archives: boxing fights
By Miguel Rivera WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs) wants to face Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs) on September 14th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Canelo’s co-manager and trainer, Chepo Reynoso, was ringside last Saturday … Continue reading
by Michael Rosenthal Everything is about the future when the subject is Saul “Canelo” Alvarez. The red-headed star-in-the-making from Mexico probably will face the toughest challenge of his young career when he defends his junior middleweight title against Ryan Rhodes … Continue reading
By Jhonny Gonzalez Saul “Canelo” Alvarez is ready to to face the most important challenge of his career, a bout for the vacant WBC 154-pound title against Matthew Hatton (44-4-2, 16KOs) on March 5 at the Honda Center in … Continue reading
Undefeated Saul “Canelo” Alvarez continued his preparation towards the battle with British champion Matthew “Magic” Hatton, which is scheduled for the 5th of March at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California. Saul Alvarez (35-0-1, 26 KOs) will face Matthew Hatton … Continue reading
leave it at the ring.com
by elie seckbach
LOS ANGELES – In 2010, fight fans saw the emergence of both Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and Matthew “Magic” Hatton onto the world boxing scene, with the two contenders combining for a 9-0 record with six knockouts. On Saturday, March 5, … Continue reading