Looks like ultra-popular WBC super welterweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez could return to the ring two more times in 2011. Promoter Golden Boy Promotions is eyeing a June 18 date in Guadalajara, the hometown of Canelo, and another on September 17 in Las Vegas, both likely on pay per view. The 20-year-old Mexican phenom drew big numbers in terms of attendance and TV ratings in his fight against Matthew Hatton at the Honda Center in Anaheim.
Canelo – Lara Tickets
- Canelo-Lara Face To Face in New York City.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara: set for July 12 at the MGM Grand.
- Canelo Alvarez: Will Return on July 12th.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Erislandy Lara could be in Play!
- Canelo Angulo Full Fight.
- Erislandy Lara Confronts Canelo Alvarez
- Canelo Alvarez Batters Perro Angulo: Photos
- Canelo – Angulo Weight-In Photos.
- Canelo Alvarez vs. Alfredo Angulo Tickets
- Canelo – Angulo Face to Face Los Angeles, California