Looks like ultra-popular WBC super welterweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez could return to the ring two more times in 2011. Promoter Golden Boy Promotions is eyeing a June 18 date in Guadalajara, the hometown of Canelo, and another on September 17 in Las Vegas, both likely on pay per view. The 20-year-old Mexican phenom drew big numbers in terms of attendance and TV ratings in his fight against Matthew Hatton at the Honda Center in Anaheim.
- Miguel Cotto: Offered 10 Million to Face Canelo Alvarez on March 8th.
- Canelo Alvarez Vs Sergy Rabchenko “If Mayweather vacates title”
- Canelo Alvarez: wants to face both Cotto and Martinez next year!
- Canelo Alvarez: “Planned return in the month of March 2014″
- Canelo will keep going and he’s going to give “fans” many nights of glory!
- Canelo Alvrez vs Mayweather post-fight press Video
- Floyd Mayweather “Decisions Canelo Alvarez”
- Canelo Alvarez: Live Stream: Weigh-in
- Photos Canelo Alvarez: Final Presser
- Canelo Alvarez: “Mayweather and his team tried to keep him quiet regarding the “catch-weight” negotiations”