Buy Canelo Tickets!
- Canelo’s Trainer: Mayweather wants the fight to take place at the welterweight limit of 147-pounds
- Team Canelo Tells Golden Boy They Want Floy Mayweather Next
- “Canelo” Alvarez said he felt Honored to have such Tremendous Support.
- Canelo Alvarez: Was Honored by the President Enrique Peña Nieto.
- “Canelo” is Pushing to Fight Mayweather in the Fall.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout fight video
- Photos of Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout fight
- “Canelo” Alvarez, Decisions Trout To Unify WBC/WBA Belts.
- Live Weight in stream Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout
- photos Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout final press conference
Category Archives: Canelo Alvarez biography
By Miguel Rivera WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs) wants to face Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs) on September 14th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Canelo’s co-manager and trainer, Chepo Reynoso, was ringside last Saturday … Continue reading
photos from the Alamodome of Canelo Alvarez hard-fought unanimous decision win over a valiant Austin Trout to become THE RING’s junior middleweight champion. Photos by Naoki Fukuda. source: ringmagazine
Junior middleweight champions Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and Austin “No Doubt” Trout went face to face once again, as they continued their three city tour in Texas. This time they stopped off in Houston to promote their scheduled fight on April … Continue reading
Junior middleweight titleholder Canelo Alvarez, challenger Josesito Lopez, and the rest of the fighters from the Sept. 15 show at the MGM Grand on the day before the weigh-in. Photos by Gene Blevins – Hoganphotos/Golden Boy Promotions. source ring magazine
by Lem Satterfield The co-manager of hard-hitting southpaw junior middleweight James Kirkland told RingTV.com that the fighter will be announced as the new opponent and the Sept. 15 challenger to WBC beltholder Saul “Canelo” Alvarez in the wake of Sunday’s … Continue reading
By Rick Reeno WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs) may receive a very tall order for his September title defense – in the form of 6’3 Paul “The Punisher” Williams (41-2, 27KOs). There are very positive discussions … Continue reading