By Salvador RodriguezJose ‘Chepo’ Reynoso, manager and trainer of WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs), says his boxer entered training camp at Big Bear weighing 165-pounds. They have about two montsh to lose 13-pounds for the contracted weight of 152-pounds against Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs), taking place on September 14th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Reynoso says there will be multiple sparring partners and Canelo would reach 130-rounds by the time of the fight. There is a nutritionist, someone in charge of the food, and several other staffers brought in for the biggest camp of Canelo’s career.
- Miguel Cotto: Offered 10 Million to Face Canelo Alvarez on March 8th.
- Canelo Alvarez Vs Sergy Rabchenko “If Mayweather vacates title”
- Canelo Alvarez: wants to face both Cotto and Martinez next year!
- Canelo Alvarez: “Planned return in the month of March 2014″
- Canelo will keep going and he’s going to give “fans” many nights of glory!
- Canelo Alvrez vs Mayweather post-fight press Video
- Floyd Mayweather “Decisions Canelo Alvarez”
- Canelo Alvarez: Live Stream: Weigh-in
- Photos Canelo Alvarez: Final Presser
- Canelo Alvarez: “Mayweather and his team tried to keep him quiet regarding the “catch-weight” negotiations”